Having worked in the hot tub industry since 2007, Alan has come across equipment from all hot tub manufacturers and he now only uses top end brands. With powerful yet quiet jets, our bespoke wooden hot tubs provide both a relaxing environment with the added benefit of hydrotherapy massage. We use adjustable jets which gently massage the muscles and joints.
Our hydrotherapy hot tubs are unique and come with with a three speed pump, which means you can vary the intensity of the water coming through the jets, or let it run on a continuous cycle of low, medium and high speed. Our hydrotherapy hot tubs also come with a low energy circulation pump which helps to keep the water crystal clear and results in low running costs. All of our hydrotherapy hot tubs are made to order, so if you would like something different then drop us an email at email@example.com
Hydrotherapy massage works to relax your muscles and relieve pressure on nerves. It also boosts circulation and accelerates the body’s natural healing process. It’s used to promote relaxation, for stress relief and to gently stretch connective tissues.
The jet-driven force of water also enhances circulation, digestion and skin tone. Studies have also shown hydrotherapy helps to alleviate some of the symptoms of heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, lower back pain and sleep disorders.
Aside from muscle soothing hydrotherapy, our bespoke wooden hot tubs maintain their temperature so you don’t have to plan your relaxing soak in advance – simply remove the cover and step into it.
Specification and Prices
Click here for our brochure South West Spas Brochure 2015
All of our hydrotherapy hot tubs come with the following as standard:
- Cedar equipment box and cedar shelving (covering all pipework)
- Four bench seats in three different heights (10cm, 15cm and 20cm), so the whole family can find the perfect height seat. The range of bench seats is unique to South West Spas.
- Black internal parts, including jets, for a sleeker look
- Eight adjustable and removable jets – two twin roto jets giving you a rotating dual stream of water and six directional jets giving you an adjustable steady stream of water
- Balboa control box/keypad with 3kw heater (it’s advisable to upgrade to 5.5kw heater for colder climates)
- A low energy circulation pump
- A 50sq ft filter
- A three speed pump
- A multi colour LED light
- A floating energy saving cover
- A ridged cover with a tapered core and continuous heat seal
- A chemical starter pack
Our hydrotherapy hot tubs are available in three different diameters:
|Size (cm)||Number of people||Water volume (litres)||Price (£) 8 jets||Price (£) 14 jets|
|150 x 90||4||1400||6,950||7.450|
|180 x 90||6||2000||7,880||8,450|
|210 x 90||8||2700||8,880||9,450|
Delivery and installation start from £165. We provide a 12 month warranty on parts and labour from the date of installation.